- The staple popper is uniquely designed in order to facilitate the user with optimum ease and practicality.
- Excellent for carpet pad staple remover.
- Great for removing tackles strips from any previous carpet installation.
- Easily removes the left over staples from the subfloor when taking up the old stapled down wood floor boards.
- The stainless steel blade, equipped with patterned teeth, is laid flat in order to remain flush with the flooring while the wheels gently guide the teeth naturally underneath any staples. .
- stainless steel head is built to withstand the pressure of hard use.
- The powder coated handle is riveted on to the head which will prolong the life of the tool.
- Using the Staple Popper allows you to stand upright at all times and requires minimum pressure or strength of the arms while the poly hand grip diminishes any hand cramping or tightening.
Materials: In order to back this inventive design with power and durability, each piece of the Staple Popper was created with heavy duty materials in order to ensure a product that delivers long lasting strength and resilience for years to come.
The Staple Popper features:
- ¾ Steel handle with poly hand grip
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Hardened rubber wheels
- Stainless Steel Wheel Bracket
- Black powder coat finished handle