- The StaplePopper is uniquely designed to facilitate optimum ease of use.
- Excellent for carpet pad staple removing.
- Great for removing tackles strips from any previous carpet installation.
- Easily removes the left over staples from the subfloor when taking up the old stapled down wood floor boards.
- The stainless steel blade, equipped with patterned teeth, is laid flat in order to remain flush with the flooring while the wheels gently guide the teeth naturally underneath any staples. .
- Stainless steel head is built to withstand the pressure of hard use.
- The powder coated handle is riveted on to the head which will prolong the life of the tool.
- Using the StaplePopper allows you to stand upright at all times and requires minimum pressure or strength of the arms while the poly hand grip diminishes any hand cramping or tightening.
Materials: In order to back this inventive design with power and durability, each piece of the StaplePopper was created with heavy duty materials in order to ensure a product that delivers long lasting strength and resilience for years to come.
The StaplePopper features:
- ¾ Steel handle with poly hand grip
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Hardened rubber wheels
- Stainless Steel Wheel Bracket
- Black powder coat finished handle